A compact rigid frame, rear wheel drive powered wheelchair with folding backrest suitable for indoor and outdoor use. This chair is suitable for children and small adults. The B400 offers your patients a high degree of mobility. Compact dimensions as well as quick and easy to adjust seats turn this power wheelchair into a comfortable and versatile companion. Thanks to a new weld-bending method, the B400 frame and drive unit support are made out of one sheet of steel.
* Powder Coated Aluminium
* The mechanical seat tilt adjustment brings the seat into a tilted position for pressure relief. Seat base can be continuously tilted backwards up to 6, however 20 of manual tilt can be achieved as an option
* A variety of pressure cushions or seating systems can be used with this wheelchair.
* Reclining and fully folding backrest
* Tension adjustable backrest for comfort and positioning
* Manual recline is standard on this chair.
* A headrest is not standard on B400, however other options may be mounted on the wheelchair
* Are full length and removable with the possibility of height adjustability
* Swing up / swing away style and removable
* Flip up two piece style, composite or aluminium
* Set at 70 degree hanging angle as standard with the option of other angles and height adjustment
* 360mm diameter, 75mm width pneumatic wheels
* 225 mm diameter 65mm width pneumatic wheels, with swivel lock
* The control panel consists of a keypad, LED display and joystick
* The VR2 control unit is used to control the power wheelchair with up to 5 drive profiles
* The control unit comprises a control panel for entering the driving commands and for displaying the current state of the functions as well as a controller that uses the input data to control the drive motors
* Data transmission is realised via a bus system
* Since the VR2 can be programmed, it is possible to adapt the control unit to the personal requirements of the user; eg. the speed, acceleration and deceleration values can all be adapted.
* The standard version of the B400 power wheelchair includes two 50 Ah/12 V wet cell batteries
* High speed 2 pole, 200 watt Motor, can be disengaged at the left and right hand side of the wheel hubs
Transport or Dismantling
* The wheelchair size can be reduced for transporting by folding down the backrest and removing the side panels and footrests