Showing 1–12 of 37 results
Exhaustive Range of Wheelchair for Hire in Melbourne
At Mobility Scooters for Hire Sale Service Melbourne, we understand that your need for any mobility or rehabilitative aids could be temporary, and you’d rather not invest heavily in buying wheelchairs or scooters. That is why we have wheelchairs for hire in Melbourne at competitively low weekly costs. We are registered NDIS dealers for all kinds of mobility equipment.
You can choose from a large variety of manual wheelchairs for hire in Melbourne for both adults and pediatric uses. Whether you need a simple, uncomplicated manual wheelchair, or complex special feature-rich wheelchairs for hire in Melbourne, then we are your people. We are the largest stockist of manual wheelchairs for hire to cater to various needs of our clients. In addition, we have special wheelchairs for kids and other features such as reclining or tilt where the back support goes completely horizontal or extended support for raising legs.
We have listed all our offerings with detailed specifications to help you determine the best choice of a wheelchair for hire in Melbourne, along with their weekly rental costs. To book your wheelchair, please fill out our rental form with detailed requirements to pick a few options that will work for you when we come to you for a demo.
Our staff are friendly, polite and understands the needs of our clients to offer prompt and reliable services. We also have an expert team of technicians who ensure all our stock is well-maintained and in top-notch condition, so our customers can be confident of hiring a piece of functional equipment. We strive to provide the most stress-free, quick, easy and hassle-free services in your hour of need.
Rent a Wheelchair
At Mobility Scooters for Hire Sales Service, we understand that there are times when individuals may need a wheelchair to assist with their mobility needs. That is why we offer the convenient option to rent a wheelchair. As a company dedicated to providing reliable mobility solutions, we strive to meet the unique needs of our customers. Here is why you should choose us for wheelchair hire:
- Wide Range of Wheelchairs for hire: We offer a diverse selection of wheelchairs available for rent. From manual wheelchairs to electric-powered models, we have the right wheelchair to suit your specific requirements. You can conveniently rent a wheelchair from us.
- Flexible Rental Periods: We understand that mobility needs can vary from person to person. That is why we offer flexible rental periods, allowing you to rent a wheelchair for the duration that best fits your needs, whether it’s a day, a week, or longer.
- Well-Maintained Wheelchairs: Our rental wheelchairs are meticulously maintained and serviced to ensure optimal performance and reliability. We prioritise your safety and comfort, and we regularly inspect and maintain our wheelchairs to ensure they are in excellent condition.
- Affordable Pricing: We believe that access to mobility solutions should be affordable for everyone. Our wheelchairs for hire are priced competitively to accommodate various budgets.
Versatile range of Manual Wheelchair for Hire
At Mobility Scooters for Hire Sales Service Melbourne, we have no shortage of options in manual wheelchairs for hire. So, whether you are looking for quality lightweight wheelchairs or sturdy, heavy-duty, bariatric wheelchairs with extra width or specialised wheelchairs for adults and pediatrics or the ones with handbrakes, we are sure to have the appropriate manual wheelchair for hire with us at affordable rental rates.
Explore our vast selection of manual wheelchairs for hire in Melbourne; we have provided here its specifications to help you choose what suits your best.
Please note the following information:
- All wheelchairs hire in Melbourne are invoiced for the duration expected up to four weeks max and paid for in advance. For long term hire, invoices are a maximum of four-weekly paid for in advance on the invoice.
- Delivery/collection, 2.50/km + 25.00 + GST (all charges included) one way from base in Thomastown.
- Days over return date/late return; 1-3 days (weekly rate -20%): 4+ days (weekly rate)
- All standard chairs are high quality, totally dismantlable, very versatile and easily transportable.
- The specialist chairs are maybe more difficult to transport – if in doubt, please ask.
- Some chairs do not come with a cushion! However, we have many cushions and will provide one free of charge, but the stock may run out in times of heavy demand, although not likely. If you would like to be assured of one, please let us know in the messages section.
See our range of CUSHIONS
Would you like to view/have a demonstration/ask a question? Phone the hire sales service hotline (03) 7036 4440.
Please Note when hiring
When booking dates for your desired product, dates will be greyed out when unavailable as another customer will be booked in for their hire at those times. Note: Customers have first preference when it comes to extending their hires. This means that if that if they wish to extend their hires, your hire may get pushed back until their hire is finished. We will be sure to find alternate arrangements to ensure that you can still hire a mobility device in the meantime.
FAQsHow much does a lightweight wheelchair cost?
Its quality determines the cost of a lightweight wheelchair. On average, they usually cost anywhere between $150 to $3500. But worry not, with us, you can hire one for as little as $35/week for our lightweight models. So, call us to book one today.Do you need a prescription to get a wheelchair?
A prescription is not mandatory to get a wheelchair. However, if you are interested in having the wheelchair cost covered by insurance, a doctor�s prescription is needed.How often should a wheelchair be replaced?
The wheelchair needs to be replaced when you are unable to use it safely for your mobility needs. On average, a manual wheelchair lasts for three to five years, but this is largely determined by how it was used and how well it was maintained.