Becoming a LEMS Ambassador
This page is intended for people who are willing to sponsor Mobility Scooters for Hire Sale Service and become an AMBASSADOR to market the products as displayed on the website, particularly the Luxury Enclosed Mobility Scooters (LEMS) range.
In order to become an ambassador for the Luxury Enclosed Mobility Scooters and other products, an ambassador must meet the following criteria:
- Be able to explain to potential customers, the benefits of a product
- KNOW and UNDERSTAND the product and be able to answer most, if not all questions, by having studied the relevant webpage and obtained advice from the company where necessary.
In addition, Mobility Scooters for Hire Sale Service will support an Ambassador in their promoting a S/H LEMS (or other S/H device) that is under a “Sell on Behalf” contract, the Ambassador will receive 1.5% of the invoiced value of the product(s).
Things to know:
- Prices should always be advertised as per the website. Brochures will be sent out electronically and via email to assist in distributing information to potential customers. Quality printed leaflets are also available, delivered by courier if requested.
- Ambassadors are expected to be able to demonstrate their own product to show potential customers, if available.
- On each product page, there is an FAQ section for generic questions / answers.
- Ambassadors will be responsible for ensuring everything they communicate to potential customers is factual and follows the information found on the website.
- Delivery Costs are free within 100km travel distance of Thomastown Victoria 3074. For any locations further from Thomastown, the Ambassador will need to contact the Company to obtain a Delivery Price.
- All Ambassadors will receive their own Ambassadors Coupon code to give to customers whom they will be communicating with. This Coupon code will provide the 5% discount off the listed price but will NOT work or be eligible if the product is already on sale.
- Mobility Scooters for Hire Sale Service has information on Terms and Conditions pertaining to purchase obligations, warranty, service and delivery, all which can be found on the website.
- Mobility Scooters for Hire Sale Service offers a page of different Financial Organizations who can assist potential customers with obtaining funding to buy a LEMS. Ambassadors are welcome to assist potential customers in organizing funding.
This information can be found in the header drop down link “Website Info”.