WeeOne is a small lightweight fully dismantable and portable mobility scooter with one-hand easy disassembly and a convenient drop-in battery box that makes transport and travel trouble free. WeeOne has anti-tips wheels for extra security and a maximum weight capacity of 120 kg.
Designed for vehicle transport and use in shopping centres and other smooth areas, WeeOne is able to be used for footpath use, and with care will negotiate smooth gutters.
As it has wide wheels it is probably the most suitable portable scooter for compacted gravel and compacted sand paths.WeeOne has LED head-lights and tail lights so you are easily seen in the dark. Use only with street lights.
- Available Colours: Blood-Orange Red
- Length: 101.5 cm
- Width: 50.5 cm
- Height: 82.5 cm
- Weight: 46.5 kg
- Weight without batteries: 37.3 kg
- Weight Heaviest Piece: 14.7 kg
- Weight Capacity: 120 kg
- Turning radius: 112 cm
- Maximum speed: 6.4 km / hr
- Maximum range *: Up to 10 km ( in ideal conditions )
- Maximum slope: 12°
- Ground clearance: 5 cm
- Obstacle Ability: 3 cm
- Seating: Lightweight, 360 ° swivel, lift up arm rests, foldable, compact, vinyl-covered, sponge filled, height adjustable
width 480 x depth 430 x height 380
- Drive train: 24 Volt DC 180 watt motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Braking System: Intelligent regenerative electromagnetic
- Tyres: Type: solid with a little give (flat-free)
Front 70 x 185 mm (2.75 in. x 7.3 in.)
Rear: 80 x 195 mm (3.15 in. x 7.6 in.)
- Batteries: 2 x 12 V x 12 Ahr
- Battery charger: Off board 2.0 Amp
* Varies with user weight, terrain type, driving style, battery charge, battery condition, temperature, and tyre / wheel type and condition. Information taken from manufacturers specifications.