Features a deluxe cushioned seat for a more comfortable ride, and in addition the next generation Drive splitting mechanism for easy storage and transportation.
Additional scooter features include a swivel seat for easy transfers, off board & in house charging as standard, electromagnetic braking system and delta type handle bars for easier control.
All round suspension takes out the harsh shocks of uneven pathways. Front light for path illumination and to be visible.
- Available Colours: Spirit Red
- Dimensions: 108 x 50 x 85 (L x W x H)
- Weight (total): 48 kg
- Weight (without batteries): 35 kg
- Split Component Weights: Seat 10.2 kg Front section 16.8 kg
Battery Pack 9.2 kg Rear Section 11.7 kg
- Weight capacity: 130 kg
- Turning radius: 140 cm
- Maximum speed: 7.2 kph
- Maximum speed reverse: 4 kph
- Maximum range *: 15 km
- Maximum slope *: 8 ° (weight / model dependent)
- Ground Clearance: 6 cm
- Kerb Climbing Ability: 5 cm
- Obstacle Ability: 5 cm
- Seating: 360 ° swivel, lift up arm rests, foldable, compact, removable vinyl-covered, width 380 x depth 360 x height 360
- Motor: 24-volt 270 Watt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Control operation: Wigwag paddle, variable speed
- Dual Braking: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
- Tyres: Type: solid hard (flat-free inserts)
Front 50 x 200 mm (2 in. x 8 in.)
Rear: 50 x 200 mm (2 in. x 8 in.)
- Batteries: 2 x 12 V x 18/20 Ah
- Battery charger: Off board 2 Amp
* Varies with user weight, terrain type, driving style, battery charge, battery condition, temperature, and tyre / wheel type and condition. Information taken from manufacturers specifications.