Performance, Style and Comfort.
The Karma S-Ergo 125 Manual Wheelchair is equipped with the Unique S-Ergo (Smart Ergo) S shaped seat. The S-Ergo design was developed over two years, after extensive testing by Karma’s Research and Development Department. The result is a leap forward in wheelchair design.
The S-Ergo seat provides pressure relief and prevents the user from sliding forward.
In Addition to the Karma S-Ergo seating system the S-Ergo 125 Transit also has seat upholstery and pads treated with Aegis Microbe shield, to reduce stains and odor.
The streamline oval tubes not only make the wheelchair look great, but also add to the strength of the wheelchair structure, which is incredibly light. Frame made from aircraft aluminium, frame breaks down to just 10 kg !
- It is the responsibility of the user to inform all other persons who use the wheelchair about possible dangers
- When tilting and negotiating obstacles such as curbs and stairs, go slowly, carefully and cautiously
- Always operate wheelchair as advised by doctor, physiotherapist and as shown.
- Do not use wheelchair on stairs or escalators
- Maximum user weight is 100 kg
- Children should not use wheelchair as this is not a toy.
- Not suitable for visually impaired persons, because risk of injury outdoors is higher
- Ensure wheelchair is fully open and wheels securely assembled
- Ensure both brakes are activated when stationary
- Do not stand or put pressure on foot plates when entering or exiting wheelchair
- For safety it is recommended not to use outdoors when wet or below 0°C
- Keep away from fire and heat
- Do not use wheelchair as a ladder
- Do not use as a seat in a vehicle
- If the wheelchair is damaged, inform MS4H immediately and do not use until repaired or replaced
- If necessary, clean with warm water and mild soap
Karma S-Ergo Manual Wheelchair leaflet