Performance, Style and Comfort.
The Ergo Lite Deluxe is identical to the Ergo Lite Transit chair except the footrests are removable, making it the lightest and smallest wheelchair when transporting. It is the lightest transit wheelchair with removable footrests in our product range.
The wheelchair has Karma’s patented S-Ergo seating system which promotes pressure relief and helps prevent the user from sliding forward.
The Ergo Lite has a double cross brace for strength, durability and quality you would expect from
Karma Wheelchairs. Also the backrest is foldable.
Made from aircraft aluminium frame and in total weighs just 8.7 kg !
- It is the responsibility of the user to inform all other persons who use the wheelchair about possible dangers
- When tilting and negotiating obstacles such as curbs and stairs, go slowly, carefully and cautiously
- Always operate wheelchair as advised by doctor, physiotherapist and as shown.
- Do not use wheelchair on stairs or escalators
- Maximum user weight is 115 kg
- Children should not use wheelchair as this is not a toy.
- Not suitable for visually impaired persons, because risk of injury outdoors is higher
- Ensure wheelchair is fully open and wheels securely assembled
- Ensure both brakes are activated when stationary
- Do not stand or put pressure on foot plates when entering or exiting wheelchair
- For safety it is recommended not to use outdoors when wet or below 0°C
- Keep away from fire and heat
- Do not use wheelchair as a ladder
- Do not use as a seat in a vehicle
- If the wheelchair is damaged, inform MS4H immediately and do not use until repaired or replaced
- If necessary, clean with warm water and mild soap
Karma Ergo Lite Deluxe Transit Wheelchair leaflet