Traveller comes with an 18Ahr battery for improved travel range.
With a very tight turning circle and delta handles bars this is a very easy scooter to drive.
Lightweight with design features like one-hand feather-touch disassembly and a convenient drop-in battery box that makes transport and travel worry free.
Traveller is red, and with anti-tips on the back wheels for extra security and a maximum weight capacity of 125 kg – a stable, yet compact ride for a variety of users.
Designed for smooth surfaces, Traveller’s hard wheels are not the best for long footpath use.
- Available Colours: Red / Blue / Grey
- Length: 100 cm
- Width: 49.5 cm
- Height: 89 cm
- Weight: 44.5 kg
- Weight without batteries: 32.5 kg
- Heaviest piece: 14.7 kg
- Weight Capacity: 120 kg
- Turning radius: 112 cm
- Maximum speed: 6.4 km / hr
- Maximum range *: Up to 24 km ( in ideal conditions )
- Maximum slope: 12°
- Min. Ground clearance: 3.7 cm
- Ground clearance: 6.7 cm
- Obstacle Ability: 3 cm
- Seating: 360 ° swivel, lift up arm rests, foldable, compact, vinyl-covered
width 480 x depth 430 x height 380
weight – light !
- Drive train: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Dual Braking: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
- Tyres: Type: solid and hard (flat-free inserts)
Front 50 x 203 mm (2 in. x 8 in.)
Rear: 63.5 x 203 mm (2.50 in. x 8 in.)
- Batteries: 2 x 12 V x 18 / 20 Ahr
- Battery charger: Off board 3 Amp
* Varies with user weight, terrain type, driving style, battery charge, battery condition, temperature, and tyre / wheel type and condition. Information taken from manufacturers specifications.