THE FALDAN – FOLDING PORTABLE ELECTRIC POWERCHAIR SCOOTER
Faldan is driven by two DC electric motors, one to each wheel.
Faldan can be used indoors and outdoors on smooth and generally level surfaces.
Faldan is an individual transporter for the disabled and the elderly.
Faldan is a small volume, lightweight, foldable and easy to carry and store as well as a safe and comfortable electric wheelchair.
- Maximum range of 24 km on full battery charge.*
- Light battery Lithium Ion
- Top speed of 6kph*
- 5 Key speeds
- Automatic electronic brake system
- Folding for easy transport and compact storage
- Weight capacity up to 130 kg
* Depends on user mass, terrain and battery condition
Manufacturer: JBH Medical
Available Colours: Canary Yellow
Dimensions: 100 x 58 x 98 cm (L x W x H)
Dimensions (folded): 58 x 33 x 78 cm (L x W x H)
Weight (total): 28.5 kg
Weight (without battery): 23.5
Weight capacity: 130 kg
Turning radius: 83.5 cm
Maximum speed: 6 kph
Maximum speed reverse: 5 kph
Maximum range *: 24 km
Maximum slope *: 12 ° (weight / model dependent)
Obstacle Ability: 4 cm
Motors: 2 x 24 volt 250 Watt continuous Brushless DC Motors
Control operation: Thumb Control (light)
Braking: Intelligent electromagnetic
Wheels (front): 180 x 45 mm
Wheels (rear): 320 x 57 mm
Tyres: Type: solid puncture proof PU
Batteries: 2x 24V 6Ah Li-Ion (each 144 Wh – all airlines will transport)
Battery charger: Off board 24 V 2 A Li-Ion specific (model HP0060W(L2)
Shipping details (boxed): 31kg 88x68x42 cm
* Varies with user weight, terrain type, driving style, battery charge, battery condition, temperature, and tyre / wheel type and condition. Information taken from manufacturers specifications.