This stylish Drive Easy Rider was inspired by some of the leading designs in the Motorcycle industry.
This allows it to move away from the traditional type of scooter, creating desirability and excitement to the driving experience.
The Drive Easy Rider is our modern design scooter that includes all the tried and tested benefits of the Drive range.
This easy to operate vehicle provides state of the art performance and will give years of dependable service.
Hand controls may be moved to accommodate individual requirements and the addition of a USB port is also available.
This is a very comfortable scooter that makes a statement and turns heads wherever you drive.
It also comes with 80AH AGM Batteries to accommodate a large travel range
- Colour: Black as coal
- Length: 166 cm
- Width: 76 cm
- Height: 115 cm
- Weight: 146 kg or 157 kg (80 Ah or 100 Ah batteries)
- Weight without batteries: 100 kg
- Weight Capacity: 180 kg
- Turning radius: 179 cm
- Maximum speed: 15 kph (set at 10 kph as per Aus Regs for footpaths)
- Maximum speed reverse: 4 kph
- Maximum range *: Up to 50 km*
- Maximum slope: 10°
- Ground clearance: 10 cm
- Curb Climbing Ability: 10 cm
- Obstacle Ability: 10 cm
- Seating: 360 ° swivel, lift up arm rests, foldable, large
- Drive train: 24-volt 1300 Watt DC 4 pole motor, 4300 rpm, rear wheel drive
- Control Operation: Throttle lever
- Braking: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical, and mechanical hand brake
- Tyres: Type: black scuff free pneumatic
Front 2.75-14 x 1
Rear: 2.75-14 x 2
- Suspension: Front telescopic
- Batteries: 2 x 12 V x 80 Ah or 100 Ah *Please contact the office if you would like purchase 100AH batteries instead
- Battery charger: Off board 8 Amp
* Varies with user weight, terrain type, driving style, battery size, battery charge, battery condition, temperature, and tyre / wheel type and condition. Information taken from manufacturers specifications.