Donk is an older scooter, and with its large 13″ wheels gives a comfortable ride despite not having a suspension.A Donk is a vehicle with large wheels.All the features of a modern scooter, but having a distinctive personality.
The TE889A with its new design delta steering tiller is a very stylish looking model. Its heavy duty, powerful 1.0hp motor was made for more demanding use.This model has the larger 330mm tyres giving you more ground clearance and a comfortable ride.
- Available Colours: Red
- Length: 129 cm
- Width: 65.5 cm
- Weight: 86 kg
- Weight Capacity: 136 kg
- Turning radius: 166 cm
- Maximum speed: 12 km / hr
- Maximum range *: Up to 30 km ( in ideal conditions )
- Maximum slope: 12°
- Drive train: 24-volt 750 Watt DC motor, sealed transaxle
- Control Operation: Wigwag paddle, variable speed
- Braking: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
- Wheels: Alloy 330 mm (13″) pneumatic – 25-30 psi
- Batteries: 2 x 12 V x 35 Ahr GEL
- Battery charger: Off board 4.0 Amp
* Varies with user weight, terrain type, driving style, battery charge, battery condition, temperature, and tyre / wheel type and condition. Information taken from manufacturers specifications.