SJG Sport Products M2 Bare Bones 350W 10Ah
Quality, Comfortable, Folding Portable Tricycle Mobility Scooter
Bare Bones – You can’t get simpler or better than that !
Trike Mobility Scooter
A popular seller in the USA and Europe, with warehouses in the USA and Germany
Now in Australia we drop ship to you direct, in maybe under 28 days, or ex Melbourne stock.
A Simple, high quality, well built, very comfortable, quick closing / opening, and easily trans-folding portable mobility scooter.
Supremely comfortable molded seat and pneumatic tyres.
A really economical quality scooter considering its Lithium battery that will last up to 20,000 km !
Could see you out.
Check out these features …
- CE, UL, BSCI, Certification
- 2 years warranty
- Capable load of 130 kg
- Formed comfortable thick seat
- Formed comfortable back rest
- Plenty of foot room
- 12 / 15 Ah Samsung Lithium battery, double cycles, double distance, half the weight
- Key lock for security
- LCD display screen
- Large 10″ pneumatic tyres
- Twin rear drum brakes
- Reverse gear
- LED headlight and rear reflectors
- Comfortable PU seat, durable and non vulnerable
- Sharp turning circle
- Easy moving
- M3 model has 2x 350W motors = 700W
- Model: M2
- Category: Folding Portable Mobility Scooter
- Certification: CE / UL / BSCI
- Colour: Black, Red
- Length: 105 cm [ 44 cm ]
- Width: 54 cm [ 54 cm ]
- Height: 83 cm [ 83 cm ]
- Weight total: 28 kg (30kg for M3 model)
- Weight capacity: 130 kg
- Maximum speed: 12 kph / 6kph reverse
- Maximum range *: 20 km (25 km for M3 model)
- Turning radius: 76 cm
- Display: LCD
- Lights: LED Headlight, rear light
- Brakes: Twin rear drum brakes
- Motors: 48V 350W Brushless DC each
- Drive type: M2 Motor single in rear wheel
M3 Model Motor in both rear wheels = 700W
- Tyres: 10″ pneumatic
- Battery: 48V Lithium 12 Ah (15 Ah for M3 model)
- Battery charger: 100-240 V to 48V 3A specific, do not use another charger
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours Note owners manual notes on battery charging
- Shipping details: 34 kg 85x55x42 cm (boxed)
* Varies with user weight, terrain type, driving style, battery charge, battery condition, temperature, and tyre / wheel type and condition. Information taken from manufacturers specifications.
Are there motors in each rear wheel?
Yes, Bare Bones M3 has one 350W motor in each wheel, a total of 700W power !
Bare Bones M3 maybe have it in stock here, so please enquire.
If not in stock it can be drop shipped direct to your door, and may arrive in around 28 days to 6 weeks.