The Afiscooter S3 offers an impressive driving range, an ergonomic design to make the ride incredibly comfortable, a programmable electronic controller, LCD control screen and auto responsive LED headlights.
The Afiscooter S3 has a fully adjustable tiller and an optional integrated canopy for protection from sun and light rain.
The Afiscooter S3 has a fully adjustable orthopedic seat and a shock-absorbing steel frame.
The 3 wheel model has an impressive sharp turning circle for a large scooter, and the suspension and steering systems with relatively large tyres provide a pleasurable car-like driving experience on long distance trips.
The Afiscooter S is the winner of the prestigious Red Dot Design Award.
For those who want the best !
Afiscooters are designed with driver safety in mind and according to international standards. Afiscooters are certified for CE-12184 in Europe, FDA approved in USA and hold ISO 9001-2000.
All Afiscooters are covered by extensive warranty for a minimum period of one year. The warranty policy must also reflect the local rules and regulations. Please contact your local provider for specific details.
- Available Colours: Metallic Silver
- Dimensions: 155 x 68 x 125 cm (L x W x H)
Width will be an extra 20 cm for wide seat
Height will be 164 cm with canopy
- Weight (total): 153 kg – (add 15 kg for canopy, 12 kg for wide wheels)
- Weight without batteries: 106 kg
- Weight capacity: 200 kg
- Turning radius: 143 cm
- Maximum speed: 10-15 kph
- Maximum range *: 45-50 km
- Maximum slope *: 8° (15%) 15kph, 11° (20%) 12kph
- Ground Clearance: 12.5 cm
- Seating: 51 cm (20″) Captain style, fully adjustable – (wide seat 85 cm)
- Motor / Gearbox: 24-volt 1400 Watt 4 pole DC, sealed transaxle
- Controller: SD 140A
- Control operation: Handle throttle, two speed, Delta handle bar, hand brake, phone holder
- Dual Braking: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
- Electronics: On/Off Key Switch, LCD screen LED lights
- Tyres: Type: Pneumatic
Front : 3.00×10
Rear : 3.50×10
Wide : 13×5.00-6
- Tyre Pressures: Front : 20 psi
Rear : 25 psi
Wide tyres : all 20 psi
- Suspension: Full suspension, four points
- Batteries: 2 x 12 V x 80 /100 Ah (Li Ion availble on request)
- Battery charger: Off board 8 Amp
* Varies with user weight, terrain type, driving style, battery charge, battery condition, temperature, and tyre / wheel type and condition. Information taken from manufacturers specifications.